- lake maggiore
- Brovello Carpugnino
- Cannero Riviera
- Castelletto sopra Ticino
- Laveno Mombello
- Massino Visconti
- Porto Valtravaglia
- Sesto Calende
- Trarego Viggiona
- lake orta
- lake mergozzo
- high vergante
Top class villa in Stresa
|Request Information - Print property sheet|
Desideri maggiori informazioni sull'immobile? Compila la seguente maschera:
Dichiaro di aver preso visione di quanto riportato nell'Informativa sulla Privacy e autorizzo espressamente il trattamento dei dati da me forniti da parte di Dimore & Dimore per le finalità con le modalità indicate nell'informativa, nella consapevolezza che la mancata autorizzazione comporterà l'impossibilità di usufruire dei servizi offerti di Dimore & Dimore.
|Description of Property|
THIS PROPERTY 'WILL' MADE DIRECTLY TO AVOID POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ALL FORMS OF ADVERTISING 'AND DISSEMINATION OF IMAGES. ALSO TAKES interface with ME DIRECTLY (firstname.lastname@example.org) IN ORDER TO BRING TO YOU THE CORRECT AND IN THE BEST WAY.
Location and access
The property is situated on the hill behind the town center of Stresa, about 6 minutes' drive from the lakeside.
Context of absolute privacy, since there are no neighboring properties.
From the main road that goes from Stresa, take an old cobblestone street to the river that leads to a pretty little church. Continuing on, you will cross a stone bridge and after 150 meters you come to the entrance of the property. There is an approved project to widen this road and facilitate the entrance of the bridge.
It is important to inform the customer that this short stretch of access between the forest, passing an old bridge, it was a choice of properties to maintain a detachment from the world around you more than it actually is in terms of distance traveled.
It also offers a significant passive safety, due to the fact that very few people are aware of the location of this villa.
When you reach the entrance to the property there is a large gate with CCTV, motorized, giving access to the driveway (heatable) that leads up to the villa. The land measuring a total of 8,000 square meters, including 5,000 square meters irrigated (20,000 liter underground storage) and seeded with grass, characterized by gentle slopes created specifically to handle the terrain, and 3,000 outline. The land has been subjected to a major face and armor to create this natural terrace overlooking the Borromeo Gulf, with an open view on the most important branch of the lake.
Around the villa are a number of active intrusion detection systems as well as a video surveillance system.
The property is served by mains gas and methane.
The villa is on three levels, each with views of the park and lake view.
It has stone-clad exterior, slate roof, steel frames with thermal glass pack 36 mm.
The circles denote the widespread use of the finest quality materials:
- Solid oak flooring in three different widths
- Doors in solid walnut without sash, denoting a very high craftsmanship, wrought iron handicrafts constitute the hardware.
- Sliding windows or transom windows, in the second case, motorized steel frame with thermal break and pack glass 36 mm with excellent resistance to breakage.
- Scale built on a copy of the one in an old Venetian palace, with blocks of Istrian stone walled in and worked perfect their sinuous. All wrought iron elements were obviously built on site.
- Important Istrian stone fireplace
- Lack of pillars or obstructions of any kind to the eye, which is free to see the view from anywhere in the home. To re-create the same effect on the upper floor, was created on site are an iron frame that supports the roof by integrating with it and giving the feeling of a suspension of the structures.
- Roof beams asciate hand of exquisite workmanship
- Sophistication of many details, handcrafted according to the specific needs that this level of attention to detail required.
- With the same attention paid to the finishes and found in the structures, micropiles were made on all parts underground, reinforced concrete with profuse use of high-strength steel, triple wall on all underground parts. Every detail is accompanied by an extensive photographic documentation of the construction phases.
- The internal layout of the 620 square meters in total is as follows:
Ground floor: entrance, hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom "guests", master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room, second double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
First floor: living room (ready for any kitchen), two bedrooms, bathroom. Possibility extra room.
Ground floor: spacious studio with a view of the lake, dedicated bathroom, bedroom with bathroom, two cellars, technical room, cloakroom, large garage for three cars with motorized tilting.
- Plant complete state of the art, complete with radiant floor heating, the heating system of the access road.
- The villa is furnished NOT proposal, however, any cabinets, light fixtures and furniture, handcrafted pieces or designer pieces, they can still be purchased separately by prior arrangement.
- There is the possibility to build a swimming pool, conservatory and possible extensions of the underground garage.
|Dimore & Dimore immobili sul Lago Maggiore
About Cavallotti, 8 - 28921 Verbania (VB)
Phone +39 0323 405040
Cellular +39 347 4300370